Re: Polymer Plate Exposure time

  • itsfancyletterpress
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
      Good luck!

      I will tell you what everyone told me about a single light source. It just does not produce a
      decent shoulder to hold up the fine detail of small type or ruled lines. It will do fine with
      the large blocks of art and image but will be lacking in the finer areas! Trust me I did the
      tests as well and I am sure that I repeated the mistakes of countless individuals before me.

      cody