Vandercook Centenary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:13 AM
      Paul Moxon sent notice of this. Vandercook devotees should check it out.

      "It is shaping up to be an international affair with participants from
      Canada, the UK, New Zealand, Israel and South Africa as well as many
      accomplished printers from the U.S."

      http://vandercookpress.info/vanderblog/2008/07/05/vandercook-centenary-print-bundle/

      There is/was also some kind of combined Vandercook conference in
      planning (not by Moxon) but I am not probably at liberty to discuss
      the nature or details. But will let all know when I know.