Re: PPLetterpress

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      Lisa

      I have sent you a pointed personal message in this regard. But, as to
      the topic of ink-mixing (which has been discussed here previously):
      the Pantone methodology has nothing to do with letterpress (being
      essentially a post-letterpress development) and is at best a useful
      indicator of approximation.

      Gerald

      > Gerald,
      >
      > Look at the wonderful topics that have shown up since you decided to
      stay. Ink mixing is a
      > brand-new one. I even had a dream about you the other night, and we
      had a lovely time
      > talking about Russian pronunciation, which you were showing me.
      There were a lot of words