Hello All

  • Burcu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      I have been designing artwork since 1996, many of my designs are used
      on wedding invitations, cards and stationery for letterpress printing.
      This year specifically started designing for letterpress agencies.

      I have never tried go into printing myself but next year planning to go
      into that area too. I believe I will find great deal of information
      here.

      If you are curious about my designs and give me a feedback about the
      style and how I can develop this better, I would like to hear it.

      Here is my website , please see categories under card backgrounds,
      wedding invitation templates

      MUJKA DESIGN SHOP <http://shop.mujka.ca>

      Thank you

      Burcu Arat Sup