Summer Letterpress class

  • Mike Day
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      Dear Printers,

      Today is the quasi-official closing day to register for GID-92. As of
      this morning I need 3 more enthusiastic students to meet the minimum.
      Two have dropped so I need 3. This is your chance to learn how to make
      multiples of your projects, combining letterpress, fine art and
      printmaking. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime.

      Mike Day

      Letterpress Printing/Extended Projects

      12 Weeks: Aug 2-Dec 13
      Alternate Saturdays: 9:00-5:00
      $143.50 including materials

      Dates:
      Every other Saturday from August 2, 2008 - December 13, 2008

      For course description:
      http://www.foothill.edu/print_arts/GID_92/

      Location:
      Northern California, Los Altos Hills, Foothill College
    • T.J. Strandberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
        Hi Mike,

        I just read your email. Just curious if the class was canceled. I'm considering enrolling if it's not too late.

        Please let me know.

        Thanks,

        TJ Strandberg

        > Today is the quasi-official closing day to register for
        > GID-92. As of
        > this morning I need 3 more enthusiastic students to meet
        > the minimum.
        > Two have dropped so I need 3. This is your chance to learn
        > how to make
        > multiples of your projects, combining letterpress, fine art
        > and
        > printmaking. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime.
        >
        > Mike Day
        >
        > Letterpress Printing/Extended Projects
        >
        > 12 Weeks: Aug 2-Dec 13
        > Alternate Saturdays: 9:00-5:00
        > $143.50 including materials
        >
        > Dates:
        > Every other Saturday from August 2, 2008 - December 13,
        > 2008
        >
        > For course description:
        > http://www.foothill.edu/print_arts/GID_92/
        >
        > Location:
        > Northern California, Los Altos Hills, Foothill College
      • mike day
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
          Not cancelled. Sign up. Thanks.

          Mike