Parenthesis 14

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      The latest issue of Parenthesis arrived about a week ago and I have
      only had the chance to go through it today. There is an article on
      Bram de Does (a personal fav) by Sebastian Carter, the new editor of
      the UK edition, and all kinds of other good stuff.

      Parenthesis is the Journal of the Fine Press Book Association. They
      don't toot their horn as much as they really should. Go here to
      subscribe and support (yes, you really should):

      http://www.fpba.com/