TypeCon & Buffalo Book Arts

  • Richard Kegler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      The Western NY Book Arts Collaborative is pleased to announce that we have
      acquired a building that will house presses, equipment, workshop & gallery
      space. Additional tenants with like minded goals will also complement the
      space. A full outline of this dynamic project will be unveiled in Summer
      2008 during TypeCon which is being hosted in Buffalo, July 15-20
      http://www.buffalorising.com/story/slotkin_building_one_for_the_b#sca

      Also today is the last day for EARLY registration for Typecon.
      http://www.typecon.com/
      If you are a member of WNYBAC or SOTA, you get the Early member discount
      rate.

      Best regards,

      Richard Kegler
      -----------------------------
      Western NY Book Arts Collaborative
      http://www.wnybookarts.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
        Richard

        How exciting!
        Bravo to Buffalo!

        PF

        On 16 Jun 2008, at 10:02 AM, Richard Kegler wrote:

        > The Western NY Book Arts Collaborative is pleased to announce that
        > we have
        > acquired a building that will house presses, equipment, workshop &
        > gallery
        > space. Additional tenants with like minded goals will also
        > complement the
        > space. A full outline of this dynamic project will be unveiled in
        > Summer
        > 2008 during TypeCon which is being hosted in Buffalo, July 15-20
        > http://www.buffalorising.com/story/slotkin_building_one_for_the_b#sca
        >
        > Also today is the last day for EARLY registration for Typecon.
        > http://www.typecon.com/
        > If you are a member of WNYBAC or SOTA, you get the Early member
        > discount
        > rate.
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Richard Kegler