Re: Kreen and film cleaner

  • Casey McGarr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2008
      Gerald,

      I'll get some air, that seems to be the best option along with the alcohol for the Kreen.

      I'm happy to hear about the Kreen replacement timeframe. I may be in need to purchase
      some as I've noticed some week spots.

      Thanks again for the advice.

      Casey
      www.inkylipspress.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2008
        Fritz

        According to Boxcar's new website they change the Kreene every couple
        of days or so. I change it reluctantly whenever it starts to fail on
        me, every couple of months or so. You must be doing something right.