Chagrin, or there's always a typo lurking where you least expect it

  • Arie Koelewyn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Yesterday I sent out a notice of the next meeting of the Michigan
      Letterpress Guild at my home and printshop. Quickly, but reasonably
      well printed from hand set type on a 4x6 post card. It said Saturday
      June 1, 2008 at 1PM.

      Those better at reading a calendar than I am apparently, will note that
      June 1 is a Sunday this year.

      So the next meeting of the Michigan Letterpress Guild, and informal
      gettogether of letterpress types will be Saturday May 31, 2008. At 1
      PM. I'll be sending out a revised post card to the mailing list, but if
      you're not on the list and in the area, you're welcome to come in and
      join us.

      ---Arie Koelewyn
      The Paper Airplane Press
      East Lansing, MI