Summer classes at Logos Graphics

  • sfprinter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      We have put the summer schedule up on the web site
      http://www.logosgraphics.net/
      In memory of my Swedish Grandmother I am calling it our Summer
      Smörgåsbord, (a little something for everyone) the screen printing
      and Intaglio are hands on make it and take it classes, we will be using
      ImagOn for the photo etch in the intaglio class, both of these classes
      are water based inks, so no solvent cleanups!
      The letterpress classes are appropriate for everyone, these will be a
      blend of lecture and demo, all will end with a print session and
      samples to take. I will post syllabuses as we near the dates.
      These classes will be taught at our shop in the Mission District of
      San Francisco. email to register
      John Sullivan, Logos Graphics