Summer letterpress

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      Don't know if I put this up here before, probably not. The courses I
      teach over the summer months are coming up fast so if anyone in the
      greater Los Angeles environs is interested, the listing follows
      (direct links for registration can be found on my blog).

      Digital Letterpress
      Otis College of Art and Design, Otis Laboratory Press, Goldsmith Campus
      9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles (Westchester)
      10 weeks. Saturday afternoon, 1:30-4:30.
      May 31–August 9.

      Finer Points in Letterpress Typography
      Art Center College of Design, Archetype Press, South Campus
      950 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena
      14 weeks. Tuesday night, 7 to 10.
      May 13–Aug 12.

      Introduction to Letterpress
      Otis College of Art and Design, Otis Laboratory Press, Goldsmith Campus
      9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles (Westchester)
      10 weeks. Saturday morning, 9:30-12:30.
      May 31–August 9.

      I ask my students why they are taking the course/s and the best reply
      I ever got was, "I want to learn as much as I can from Gerald before
      he drops dead." Hmmm. Interesting rationale. And she did learn well.