Re: PPWeirdness (dampening follow up)

    Message 1 of 23 , May 9, 2008
      Peter

      Don't know that the other concern was in reference to you, but you
      might even want to back down to 4 minutes on washout for the Toyobo
      152s. It 'll leave a bit of residue and not look as nice as one might
      hope, but it will definitely prevent undercutting and ensure support.
      These are steel-backs. Don't know about the polyester-backed 152s.

      The Toybobo 95s are a dream plate. Perfectly clean at 3.5 minute
      washout, no residue, no undercutting, steel- or polyester-backed.