Sat. May 10th - San Jose Printers' Guild at the San Francisco PCBA Book Arts and Printer's Fair

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      To All...

      The San Jose Printers' Guild will be at the PCBA Book
      Arts and Printers'Fair this coming Saturday, May 10,
      at Ft. Mason in San Francisco from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

      We'll have several table-top presses running
      demonstrations, and will be collating this year's
      Guild book "Printers'Playground."

      One of our members, the Ink-In-Tubes guy, Dave
      Robison, will have a variety of colors available for
      sale.

      Others Guild members who plan on attending:
      Jim Gard, Tom Goglio, Matt Kelsey, Gary Price, Steve
      Robison, Dave Tribby, and Marjorie Wilser.

      If you live anywhere near San Francisco, plan on
      attending the Fair and dropping by our tables to say
      hi ... and print something on one of our presses!

      For further information about the Fair, visit
      http://www.pcba.info/

      Steve Robison
      robisonsteve@...

      Be a better friend, newshound, and