Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: California Type Wash

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2008
      Hi David

      I used to recommend Anchor's Aled Plate Wash but they discontinued it
      about a year or so ago. The only plate wash I know of is Varntine, made
      by Varn.

      Once upon a time just about every solvent manufacturer had a specific
      plate wash for photopolymer, but no longer. I asked my A&V rep regarding
      his recommendation. He has not steered me wrong in 13 years. He said use
      type wash.