[PPLetterpress] Digest Number 288 / re paper spoilage

  • Nigel. Vellam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hi Michael

      Paper spoilage, I make hand made paper and I all ways try to set up /
      make ready on any old paper of aprox the same thickness when trying to
      proof, once this is OK I re-set using the handmade paper, I have not
      tried using photo polymer plates as yet on any of the papers, I think
      alot depends on the press used, but with the very best of handmade
      papers there is always a fraction of difference in sheet thickness from
      sheet to sheet.

      Nigel Paperenn Handmade papers France
      --
      Nigel Vellam