San Francisco Book Arts & Printers' Fair Sat. May 10th from 9 am to 4 pm

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      (This notice is cross posted to several lists do to
      the general nature of the information. My apologies in
      advance if you should receive a duplicate message)

      To All:

      If you live anywhere near San Francisco, or want to
      make a trip into town for the day, please...

      Mark your calendars and SAVE THE MAY 10th DATE today!

      Then head to Fort Mason (Building A) in San Francisco
      for the annual Book Arts & Printers' Fair on Saturday
      May 10th from 9 am to 4 pm.

      Admission is FREE (...my kind of price), but the info
      and exchange that takes place is PRICELESS !!!

      Expect plenty of handmade books and letterpress items
      for sale, not to mention free demonstrations,
      inspiration, and a darn good time.

      For more info, you can visit www.pcba.info

      I'll be in the San Jose Printers' Guild at History
      Park booth helping people print on table top presses!
      Be sure to come by and say hi!

      Best wishes,

      --Steve

      Steve Robison

      West Coast Letterpress,
      SF Letterpress
      San Jose Letterpress Guild at History Park