Adjust Windmill suction?

  • leorawest
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      My Windmill, red ball edition serial in the 130s, seems to have a suction problem. It sucks up the paper when the suction button is in and out. How do I adjust so that it acts right and only picks up when the button is in?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        >Thanks, Peter! Just to confirm: I should clean the filters with gasoline, as indicated in my manual. Can I use my eco-safe turpenoid (faux-turpentine) cleaner?

        Hi Leora

        I usually just blow the crud out, and then rinse with a bit of dish-soap and water, then dry.
        Seems to be fine without any solvent.

        The press I have was used (apparently quite a lot) with the anti-offset spray, which is water-soluble...

        P.