Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Multigraph

  • Norman Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      Maintaining a web site is a full time job. I will look the first of
      next week to see what model it is.

      Norman

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, California 94103-4708
      United States of America

      415-575-0933 office
      415-575-0907 fax
      415-725-1670 cell

      nh@...
      http://printingequip.com visit it repeatedly!!!

      On Mar 27, 2008, at 11:08 PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:

      Really! What model is it? Do you have any pictures? I looked on
      your site but didn't find it.