Greetings from Spain!

  • Iñaki Granell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hi there,
      Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you for inviting me.
      I'm 37 years old and I'm teaching typography 4 years ago in the Escola
      Massana, in Barcelona, an ancient School of Art and Design where I'm
      tryin' to promote Letterpress in the Dept. for what I think it's an
      unavoidable aspect on approaching type to the student.
      Shure this Group will be a very useful resource for interchanging
      information and experiences.
      At this very moment I'll take a look around on files, photos, links,
      etc, to get used.
      Thanks again!
      My very best regards,

      Iñaki Granell