Re: [PPLetterpress] Emerson Type

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2002
      Emerson is an English Monotype face and was not cut or cast by ATF. We do
      have the cast type that was left on the shelves at ATF at their demise in
      1993, plus additional fonts acquired from some of their former dealers, and
      some new ATF type being cast by Theo Rehak using all original ATF matrices
      and casting machines. I checked M&H's type catalog, and they do not list
      Emerson. Harold Berliner may have the mats, as well as some others, but it
      may be difficult to track down.

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA