Is anyone in the Houston, Texas area???

  • F.Dilligaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
      Just as the title states, just asking if there is anyone in the Houston
      area. I have come across a lot of old printing equipment and looking for
      advise. I knw nothing about prinintg equipment.

      I have met one person who is very knowlwdgeable about the stuff I have, but
      looking for second opinions.

    • maggieportis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
        Why don't you contact someone at the Museum of Printing History?

        www.printingmuseum.org

        1324 W Clay St
        Houston, TX 77019
        (713) 522-4652

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, F.Dilligaf <frankdilligaf@...>
        wrote:

        > Just as the title states, just asking if there is anyone in the Houston
        > area. I have come across a lot of old printing equipment and looking for
        > advise. I knw nothing about prinintg equipment.
        >
        > I have met one person who is very knowlwdgeable about the stuff I
        have, but
        > looking for second opinions.

      • Charles D. Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
          Hello,
          I am in Nacogdoches, Texas and direct the LaNana Creek Press.
          Charles Jones
          Cjones@...