Re: [PPLetterpress] Paper Search assistance.

  • BirdDog Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hmmm. The paper manufacturers that I can think of that make or carry
      brightly colored paper are:
      French Co (mrfrench.com)
      Waste Not Paper (paper-source.com or wastenotpaper.com)
      Sorbet (legionpaper.com)
      Stardream Fuse (legionpaper.com)
      astropaper.com

      I'll keep my thinking cap on. Does the online company that they got
      the sample from have a website? I may be able to identify it from there.

      b i r d d o g p r e s s

      Alli Bozeman
      Lyons, Colorado
      http://www.birddogpress.com