Paper Search assistance.

  • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      I volunteered to die cut some self mailer holders for Wedding
      Invitations, for the person that makes my steel rule dies.

      They came up with a paper that they received in a sample packet from
      an online Wedding Invitation supplier.

      The cost was very high and that is why I think they enlisted my help.

      Here is my dilemma. I can't seem to identify the paper manufacturer
      and cannot find it in any of the local paper stores such as XPEDX,
      OK Paper, Fasclampitt or Paper Plus.

      I am hoping that if I post this information someone out there may
      have information that will help me to find some of this paper. I
      talked with the online company they got the sample from, and got
      less than a friendly response from them which is understandable, and
      no information on who manufacturers the paper.

      This paper is identified as Fuschia. Papers I have found listed as
      Fuschia at the paper stores mentioned are all too bright. They are
      more like an Astrobright stock. This paper has more of a Cherry red
      sort of color.

      If someone out there may be able to assist it would ease my mind as
      these are due in 2 weeks.

      The second difficulty is that I need at least a 12.5 x 19 sheet to
      cut out the mailer whch means a parent sheet. Most possible
      substitutes are mill order with 800 sheet minimums of a 25 x 36.

      Either offlist or onlist are ok with me with any assistance.

      Warren Gailbreath,Jr.
      Southwest Finishing,Inc.
      Ft.Worth, Texas
      APA #800
    • BirdDog Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Hmmm. The paper manufacturers that I can think of that make or carry
        brightly colored paper are:
        French Co (mrfrench.com)
        Waste Not Paper (paper-source.com or wastenotpaper.com)
        Sorbet (legionpaper.com)
        Stardream Fuse (legionpaper.com)
        astropaper.com

        I'll keep my thinking cap on. Does the online company that they got
        the sample from have a website? I may be able to identify it from there.

        b i r d d o g p r e s s

        Alli Bozeman
        Lyons, Colorado
        http://www.birddogpress.com