SF Center for the Book - Letterpress / Bookbinding / etc. Sale - Wed. Feb. 27 - 6 to 8 pm

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      I have cross-posted this announcements on a number of
      lists. My apologies in advance if you receive a
      duplicate...

      For those in the San Francisco area, check out this
      craigslist posting regarding a letterpress /
      bookbinding sale on Wed. Feb.27 from 6 to 8 pm at the
      San Francisco Center for the book.

      See link below:

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/gms/574212390.html

      Best wishes,