Free platemaker and camera, continued

  • grendl löfkvist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hello all:

      I've received quite a bit of interest in these items and frankly don't
      have the oomph to follow up all your emails and questions and requests
      for photos and shipping information and etc!

      So I'm going to recommend that if you are interested, just stop by
      Inkworks Press during business hours and check the items out yourself!

      Once again, they're leaving for the scrap heap Saturday Feb. 23, so do
      please come by soon.

      Apologies to out-of-towners, and apologies again for the cross-posting.

      Grendl Löfkvist
      Inkworks Press
      2827 Seventh Street at Heinz
      Berkeley CA