free camera and platemaker

  • grendl löfkvist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hello all:

      Inkworks Press is going direct to plate (it is the 21st century, after
      all) and we're scrapping our trusty platemaker and screen camera. They
      are yours for the taking... you just have to show up and pick them up.

      The specs:

      20" x 24" Auto Companica 6700 screen camera

      Millington contact frame platemaker with an L-1250 olec lamp (works
      for diazo and photopolymer).

      Everything is in good shape and is working.

      These items will go to the scrapyard if not removed by Saturday, March
      22, so contact me ASAP or just stop by. We're in West Berkeley.

      Grendl Löfkvist

      Inkworks Press
      2827 Seventh Street at Heinz
      Berkeley CA