Other uses for photopolymer

  • Rodney Grantham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      We use liquid photopolymer in our print shop since it washes out very
      fast in cold tap water. But, I have lots of hobbies and hope you might
      enjoy another use, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvOKy3Msa4I .

      We also use photopolymer for short run hot stamping, embossing,
      pantograph masters and sand casting patterns. My early training was as
      a photoengraver for a newspaper and still see the value for engravings
      for many applications. Photopolyer is just another media in the toolbox.

      Fun stuff!

      Rod