Rastus

  • The Indian Hill Press
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 23, 2002
      I downloaded the Rastus Demo yesterday and gave it a quick try.

      It's easy to use, but my cursory tests yielded an odd moire-like
      pattern in the dots, a subtle but noticeable succession of
      checker-like dark and light areas throughout the image, most evident
      at high resolutions or when viewed from a distance. I'd be curious to
      know if anyone else has tried this, and what their experience has
      been.

      As an alternative, does anyone have a favorite "mezzotint" plug-in
      for Photoshop?

      Dan Waters
      Indian Hill Press