Re: [PPLetterpress] paper hunt

  • Sonia Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Could you please pass any info along?

      Jill <foofnik79@...> wrote: i'm on a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...

      i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
      our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
      something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.

      any thoughts on this?

    • Jessica Spring
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Talk to Cindy at Paper Studio:
        http://www.paperstudio.com
        --Jessica

        Jessica Spring
        SPRINGTIDE PRESS
        http://www.springtidepress.com
        253.627.8629

        > From: "Jill" <foofnik79@...>
        > Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:56:10 -0000
        > To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [PPLetterpress] paper hunt
        >
        > i'm a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...
        >
        > i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
        > our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
        > something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.
        >
        > any thoughts on this?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jonathan Palmer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Hey Jill
          You should check out Blush Paper & Press. They are a
          new company here in the Bay Area that makes handmade
          paper from recycled and organic means.
          www.blushpaper.com.
          Cheers
          Jon