Re: [PPLetterpress] paper hunt

  • Julie Larson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Have you checked with Twinrocker, Porridge Papers, or Carriage House Paper? They might consider custom orders, especially at job quantities.

      www.twinrocker. com, www.porridgepapers. com, and www.carriagehousepaper. com

      (take the spaces out from in front of com)

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Talk to Cindy at Paper Studio:
          http://www.paperstudio.com
          --Jessica

          Jessica Spring
          SPRINGTIDE PRESS
          http://www.springtidepress.com
          253.627.8629

          > From: "Jill" <foofnik79@...>
          > Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:56:10 -0000
          > To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [PPLetterpress] paper hunt
          >
          > i'm a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...
          >
          > i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
          > our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
          > something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.
          >
          > any thoughts on this?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jonathan Palmer
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            Hey Jill
            You should check out Blush Paper & Press. They are a
            new company here in the Bay Area that makes handmade
            paper from recycled and organic means.
            www.blushpaper.com.
            Cheers
            Jon