paper hunt

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      i'm on a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...

      i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
      our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
      something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.

      any thoughts on this?
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        If you find someone to do this in America, the price will be
        objectionable, I think. Do please let us know what you find out.

        Scott Rubel

        On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:56 PM, Jill wrote:

        > i'm a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...
        >
        > i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
        > our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
        > something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.
        >
        > any thoughts on this?

      • Julie Larson
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Have you checked with Twinrocker, Porridge Papers, or Carriage House Paper? They might consider custom orders, especially at job quantities.

          www.twinrocker. com, www.porridgepapers. com, and www.carriagehousepaper. com

          (take the spaces out from in front of com)

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
              Talk to Cindy at Paper Studio:
              http://www.paperstudio.com
              --Jessica

              Jessica Spring
              SPRINGTIDE PRESS
              http://www.springtidepress.com
              253.627.8629

              > From: "Jill" <foofnik79@...>
              > Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:56:10 -0000
              > To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [PPLetterpress] paper hunt
              >
              > i'm a paper quest and i'm hoping someone can help me...
              >
              > i need to find someone that can make handmade paper and envelopes to
              > our specifications, maybe even making it from our paper waste.
              > something with natural deckle and a nice heavy weight.
              >
              > any thoughts on this?
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Jonathan Palmer
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
                Hey Jill
                You should check out Blush Paper & Press. They are a
                new company here in the Bay Area that makes handmade
                paper from recycled and organic means.
                www.blushpaper.com.
                Cheers
                Jon