Re: [PPLetterpress] deep-relief vs standard plates... redux

  • David McNamara
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2008
      Peter,

      Wrote you off-list, but I think it got bounced, so another try. And perhaps moot, as I think Gerald already gave you the information you need, but I just got out the micrometer and my deep relief base and can confirm that it's precisely .854. (I believe, without going back to look it up, that Gerald said that the adhesive was .004, so you probably already deduced all this, but confirmation all the same.)

      Sorry for not getting to it sooner. It was a matter of being sans-micrometer.
      __

      David