Bookbinding assistance found.

  • Warren Gailbreath, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      I wanted to update my post about finding some help with a book binding
      project.

      I received quite a few responses from people out there quite willing to
      assist me with any questions I may have. Thank you to all that
      responded.

      It is certainly a reminder to me that the people here are not only
      knowledgable but very generous in offering help to someone in need.

      Warren Gailbreath,Jr.
      Southwest Finishing,Inc.
      Ft.Worth,Texas
      A.P.A. #800