Re: Scoring

  • nagraph1
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 20, 2008
      Knowing the paper/thickness points towards mauve that handles .020
      to .024, or olive, in the same thickness range, the difference being
      that mauve has a channel width of 1.7mm and olive has a channel widh
      of 1.9mm. We stock the mauve, but any of the matrix is an easy order.
      The backer thickness is .009", so that much packing has to be removed
      or the scoring rule acts like a cutting rule.

      Fritz

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Jamison Hiner" <jamie@...>