Re: Etiquette

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2008
      If you post, your email address is going to be shown in the header to
      all members who receive posts. That is simply how it works here and on
      every other list that I know of. That is also the link, on site, by
      which folks can contact you privately rather than having to respond in
      public.

      Unlike most groups, however, because of spamming concerns we do not
      otherwise grant members access to the membership list itself.

      Best protected list that I know of.

      Gerald
      PPL