[PPLetterpress] Re: bleed off envelope?

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
      John, Matt
      Thanks much for your descriptions.
      John, sure post a photo, why not?
      I understand your lucid description, but it can't hurt to see it.
      This is pretty much what I was thinking, but I can see how using a paper 'pusher' would be more subtle than the spring steel.
      :-)

      Dubuque, Iowa http://www.fraterdeus.com
      http://flickr.com/photos/pfraterdeus
      http://youtube.com/user/pfraterdeus