shopmanifestopress.com

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hey all

      just wanted to say Manifesto Letterpress now has the first stage of
      our online shop up and running. Not sure how she did it but Devon
      managed to get the round 1 posted during our busiest month in the
      past 7 years.

      shopmanifestopress.com

      We have lot's of stuff up on the site, but a large amount of goods to
      add in the next couple of weeks. Posters, coasters, no toasters.
      Cards from our Foundry, Absinthe and postcard lines. Besides our
      unusual letterpress ephemera, look for other non-letterpress goodies
      in the next year, including cups, plates, pint glasses, and shirts.

      Our newest offerings to be released next week,
      1) thee "Big Diablo" fine paper writing tablet and pencil set.
      2) "Ultra" mini poster set
      3) "Ultra" fine paper sketch pad

      Cheers,

      bryan hutcheson
      manifesto letterpress
      116 pleasant street - 201/203
      easthampton, ma 01027
      p:413.529.0009
      f:413.529.1177
      www.manifestopress.com
      a full-service design and letterpress studio
      announcements
      stationery
      packaging
      posters