remind me of letterpress and machine repair in LA?

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      not long ago, there was discussion on who to call for repairs in LA.
      i couldn't find it on the forum history, but we have some tweaking to
      do and a machine on the fritz. we normally call crawford downtown,
      but they're swamped and can't make it out to us anytime soon. anyone
      else to call??
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
        Bill Berkuta
        c/o Emil Rozak,
        2103 Narcissus Court, Venice CA 90291-4818
        310.823.3811
        Vandercook press repair, southern California

        For future reference, this type of information can be found in the PPL
        Database tables.

        Gerald