Re: [PPLetterpress] Product for attaching glitter

  • Brent Done
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      My wife has done rubberstamping art work for years (before it became this
      out of control "new" hobby), she uses a product called pearlesscense (i
      think that's the name) it is subtle, works well with rubberbased ink, and
      comes in a multitude of colors and color combinations - It can be found
      online, in rubber stamping stores, and most scrapbook stores.

      cool stuff!

      Brent

      BTW - rubber stampers are even more fanatical than letterpress folks....fair
      warning