Looking for LA based press owners willing rent time on their press

  • zoro4550
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello,

      I live in Los Angeles and I'm looking for letterpress printers in Los
      Angeles who is willing to rent time on their letterpress. I am
      looking for Vandercook's as that is the press I am most familiar
      with.

      If you are willing to rent time on your press or know anyone who is,
      I'd love to get in contact.

      Thanks so much!

      Su
      zoro4550@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Su

        Try these folks:

        http://www.lalapressandtiselle.com/

        They are all set up for this.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "zoro4550" <sujin@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I live in Los Angeles and I'm looking for letterpress printers in Los
        > Angeles who is willing to rent time on their letterpress. I am
        > looking for Vandercook's as that is the press I am most familiar
        > with.
        >
        > If you are willing to rent time on your press or know anyone who is,
        > I'd love to get in contact.
        >
        > Thanks so much!
        >
        > Su
        > zoro4550@...