Re: [PPLetterpress] New Web page

  • Kathleen Whalen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2002
      Kathy has updated the website, and although she says she's not too pleased
      with the way it looks on the wider screen she has access to at work, I think
      it looks OK on the imac in the office here. Comments welcome!

      But it does include the two latest books, one about some Bewick bookplates
      and the other with some previously unpublished Seamus Heaney poems in it.

      All good wishes

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      11A Printer Street