Hand Press

  • Imke Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      Dear Group,
      we are a small Press restarting business again after some years of being
      out of action and are in need of hand presses.

      We are looking for an Albion press or Washington/Columbian, for that
      matter in two different sizes - one 36" by 24" and a tabletop 10" by 6". Any
      leads would be greatly appreciated.

      This is my phone number at work 530 692-0842, and I'd be happy to call you
      back. Thank you very much!!

      Imke Lewis
      The Petrarch Press
      California
    • Tim Honnor
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        Dear Imke,
        I have an Albion with a Platen size of 14"x20". It is in my museum and
        you may find a picture of it on the web, either through
        www.piccolopress.co.uk or www.scotland-info.co.uk/piccolo/museum.

        I am running down my museum so I would be happy to have it find a good
        home at a 'reasonable' price. It was a Hopkinson & Cope press made in
        1847 I think.
        Let me know if you are interested.
        Tim Honnor

        In message <B99B744E.BC1%imke@...>, Imke Lewis
        <imke@...> writes
        >Dear Group,
        > we are a small Press restarting business again after some years of being
        >out of action and are in need of hand presses.
        >
        > We are looking for an Albion press or Washington/Columbian, for that
        >matter in two different sizes - one 36" by 24" and a tabletop 10" by 6". Any
        >leads would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > This is my phone number at work 530 692-0842, and I'd be happy to call you
        >back. Thank you very much!!
        >
        >Imke Lewis
        >The Petrarch Press
        >California
        >

        >• To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
        >PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        >• Encountering problems? contact:
        >PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
        >• To unsubscribe:

        Tim Honnor - Piccolo Press - 90 Harbour Street - Nairn - IV12 4PG
        tel: 01667 454508 fax 01667 454509
        www.piccolopress.co.uk