Motor on C&P

  • George Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Oops, I meant Gordon, not Golding.

      --
      "I don't send email, I just speak to people . . . and it's amazing what you
      find out when you speak to a lot of people about . . . what's going on in
      anything you do."
      Sanford Weill
      Former chairman and CEO of Citigroup

      George Chapman
      In the heart of the beautiful San Juan Mountains of Colorado at 9,318 feet.