Deep Wood Press Holiday offerings

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      The holidays are upon us again so please allow this shameless bit of
      self promotion.

      This year we offer 19 Christmas cards, a pop-up card, calendars,
      journals, coasters and more to liven up your holiday season. Get them
      for yourself to show off your savvy hosting skills or, better yet,
      get stuff you know your friends will love and thus will think of you
      every time they see or use our lovingly impressed items.

      Here is a sampling of holiday items but there's more available online
      like regular and deluxe cards, our ever popular fishing coasters and
      cards, books, broadsides and even a selected group of Chad's
      engravings are available.

      If your mail client doesn't support HTML then kindly click on this
      link to get you started:
      http://www.deepwoodpress.com/xmasmail.html

      Thank you for your time and if the mood strikes you please forward
      this on to anyone you might think of who loves fine printing and
      classic design.

      Chad Pastotnik
      Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
      http://www.deepwoodpress.com