Question

  • Michelle Jablonski
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2007
      Does anyone know where I can buy Magnesium Sulfate...in the L.A. area. Or even online?

      Thanks,
      Michelle
    • Graham and Kathy
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2007
        I think you should find it cheaply at a shop that supplies rock climbers.

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England
        http://www.inclinepress.com

        On 12/11/07 20:23, "Michelle Jablonski" <mjablons5@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know where I can buy Magnesium Sulfate...in the L.A. area. Or
        > even online?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Michelle
      • Michelle Jablonski
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2007
          haha. I'm sorry. I meant Magnesium carbonate

          To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          From: kwhalen.incline@...
          Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:05:46 +0000
          Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Question

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 12, 2007
            Michelle

            You can get a finely milled magnesium carbonate from printmaking
            suppliers such as Dan Smith, Renaissance, Graphic Arts Chemical,
            Rembrandt. They are all listed in the links section here.

            --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Michelle Jablonski
            <mjablons5@...> wrote:

            > haha. I'm sorry. I meant Magnesium carbonate
            >
            > To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
            > From: kwhalen.incline@...
            > Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:05:46 +0000
            > Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Question

            > I think you should find it cheaply at a shop that
            supplies rock climbers.

            > Graham Moss
            >
            > Incline Press
            >
            > 36 Bow Street
            >
            > Oldham OL1 1SJ England
            >
            > http://www.inclinepress.com
            >

            > On 12/11/07 20:23, "Michelle Jablonski" <mjablons5@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Does anyone know where I can buy Magnesium Sulfate...in the L.A.
            area. Or

            > > even online?
            >

            > > Thanks,
            >
            > > Michelle

          • Graham and Kathy
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2007
              Ooops, I think we're talking about the same stuff - to thicken ink yes?

              Rock climbers use it to take moisture out of their hands when climbing, and
              because of the quantities they use, such sports shops are the cheapest
              source in the UK outside of industrial suppliers who want to sell it by the
              tonne.

              > haha. I'm sorry. I meant Magnesium carbonate
              >
              > To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
              > From: kwhalen.incline@...
              > Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:05:46 +0000
              > Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Question
              >

              > I think you should find it cheaply at a shop that supplies rock
              > climbers.
              >

              > Graham Moss
              >
              > Incline Press
              >
              > 36 Bow Street