OFF TOPIC: Looking for NT Times Article (Print copy)

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the Sunday NY Times?? There was an article in there about a good friend of ours from college, and we would love to have a copy of the original printed page(s). We got the copy online, and assume it was also published in the Technology section of the paper. The column was called "I Robot - The Man Behind The Google Phone. It is about Andy Rubin and has a picture of him sitting on his porch next to a robotic helicopter. If anyone has a copy of this article and would like to send it to us, we would appreciate it. (More than one copy from multiple people would be great!)

      By the time we found out about the article, all the left over papers had already been picked up and sent back to the supplier....

      Thanks,

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      PO Box 266