Re: Vandercook SP15 question

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
      Jon

      I'd suggest leaving it alone. Some very renown printers prefer the
      manual inking. I learned on one of them myself and while I don't have
      one, I think they are preferable in regard to controlling the inking.
      A bit slower in operation but if you are looking for speed in
      production printing, the Vandercook is the wrong type of press in the
      first place.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "dragonflypaperpress"