Re: [PPLetterpress] Studio cleaning - lots of papers and envelopes for sale

  • Jill Velez
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      culver city, ca
      call me if you want to set something up - 415 271 8820 - jill

      Jacob Groth <jacob@...> wrote: Hi Jill,

      Where are you located?

      Jacob

      Velez Family Blog: http://velez-family.blogspot.com/

    • Jill Velez
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        culver city, ca
        happy to ship, let me know if you're looking for something

        Kayle Simon <kayle@...> wrote: where are you, please?

        Kayle Simon
        Maryland