Re: [PPLetterpress] Studio cleaning - lots of papers and envelopes for sale

  • Kayle Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      where are you, please?

      Kayle Simon
      Maryland

      On Nov 3, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Jill wrote:

      > We recently acquired a letterpress studio with a 25 year collection of
      > papers and envelopes. We simply can't keep it all, but hate to just
      > throw it away. Whatever doesn't sell will be donated or recycled.
      >
      > We have packages of decorative and metallic papers in perfect
      > condition. All colors, textures, etc.
      >
      > Boxes and boxes of envelopes in all sizes, in whites, creams, colors,
      > linens, laids, etc.
      >
      > Let us know if you're looking for something in particular or call if
      > you'd like to come by and dig throw the stacks!
      > $1 and up!

    • Jill Velez
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        culver city, ca
        call me if you want to set something up - 415 271 8820 - jill

        Jacob Groth <jacob@...> wrote: Hi Jill,

        Where are you located?

        Jacob

        Velez Family Blog: http://velez-family.blogspot.com/

      • Jill Velez
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
          culver city, ca
          happy to ship, let me know if you're looking for something

          Kayle Simon <kayle@...> wrote: where are you, please?