Studio cleaning - lots of papers and envelopes for sale

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      We recently acquired a letterpress studio with a 25 year collection of
      papers and envelopes. We simply can't keep it all, but hate to just
      throw it away. Whatever doesn't sell will be donated or recycled.

      We have packages of decorative and metallic papers in perfect
      condition. All colors, textures, etc.

      Boxes and boxes of envelopes in all sizes, in whites, creams, colors,
      linens, laids, etc.

      Let us know if you're looking for something in particular or call if
      you'd like to come by and dig throw the stacks!
      $1 and up!
    • Jacob Groth
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        Hi Jill,

        Where are you located?

        Jacob
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
          where are you, please?

          Kayle Simon
          Maryland

          On Nov 3, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Jill wrote:

          > We recently acquired a letterpress studio with a 25 year collection of
          > papers and envelopes. We simply can't keep it all, but hate to just
          > throw it away. Whatever doesn't sell will be donated or recycled.
          >
          > We have packages of decorative and metallic papers in perfect
          > condition. All colors, textures, etc.
          >
          > Boxes and boxes of envelopes in all sizes, in whites, creams, colors,
          > linens, laids, etc.
          >
          > Let us know if you're looking for something in particular or call if
          > you'd like to come by and dig throw the stacks!
          > $1 and up!

        • Jill Velez
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
            culver city, ca
            call me if you want to set something up - 415 271 8820 - jill

            Jacob Groth <jacob@...> wrote: Hi Jill,

            Where are you located?

            Jacob

            Velez Family Blog: http://velez-family.blogspot.com/

          • Jill Velez
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
              culver city, ca
              happy to ship, let me know if you're looking for something

              Kayle Simon <kayle@...> wrote: where are you, please?